Preferred as one of the trusted manufacturers and suppliers, we are presenting to the customers the quality CALCINED KAOLIN.
All these products are excellent in composition and hence acclaimed across many industries of paper, paint and rubber. Formulated by using the best micronized minerals, our complete stock is resistant to acids.
Our valued clients can purchase the entire range of CALCINED KAOLIN from us at the most competitive prices.
- Fine composition
- Free flowing powder
- Calcined Kaolin is thermally restructured by means of a Kiln (calcined), usually heated at about 1050 C.
- It has very fine particle size, 80-90% less than 2 microns and brightness of more than 92 %.
- It has good opacity (hiding power), hence is widely used in Emulsion paints.
- It is used in Paper for high Ink receptivity.
- It is widely used as a partial replacement, 10-30%, of expensive TiO2 pigment to reduce cost.
- Its other major use is in Rubber, PVC Cable Compound to enhance IR Ratio , in Vitrified Tiles, Ultramarine Blue and Ink.